I am happy because
1. I woke up to news of TEAM JUMBA (!!!!!!!!!!) SO STOKED FOR THE NEW AMAZING RACE SEASON RIGHT NOW :D :D :D
2. Went for a long-postponed tanning session before Cheryl flew off (for the 1230123th time). THIS TIME WE FINALLY HAD B O D Y F L O A T S (ala Legally Blonde). And because I couldn’t swim today WE ARE GOING BACK SO THAT I CAN FLOAT ON THE BODY FLOAT. (+ I’m gna get more cos I’m sending some to YJ anyway so we can just use them first whee~)
3. Found this photo that rekindled my old obsession with Lily&Rufus. This is how to age with style, people. I really love this photo.
4. Had really nice coffee at the RJ cafe while giving tuition. (COFFEE SPASM SPASM SPASM)
5. MODULES ARE FINALLY SETTLED. NOW LETS CHIONG FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS BEFORE MY WELL-DESERVED BREAK AT BKK.
6. CS mail things came!! Time for experimentation. WHEE.
7. Father Yap moments
(a) Father yap drove through a macdonalds somewhere in the middle of nowhere (called SOMETHING HUB I CANOT REMEMBER NOW) and suddenly it looked like WE WERE IN AMERIKA cos of the way shops/restaurants were lined up and how my dad messed up the drivethru order (trueblue old asian man style – “UH UH NONO CHANGE THE HAMBURGER TO NUGGETS!” “NONO WE WANT THE 9 NUGGETS” “OH CHANGE TO 6 PIECE NUGGETS!” – the woman at the speaker just stopped talking after awhile cos there were too many voices)
(b) BELTED OUT DANCE TO THIS SONG WITH GID IN THE CAR while sending him to camp. When it was time for Gid to exit and me to come and sit in front, my dad RANDOMLY BURST INTO THE CHORUS OF THE SONG. Except instead of ‘dance to this song’, he replaced it with his own words of ‘COME TO THE FRONT.’ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
8. Last but not least, YJ (finally) cut his hair.
This has to be the 01921023th time that we went through a cyclical conversation (a few months ago) of:
Me: Can you cut your hair pls its so long
YJ: I’M NOT GNA CUT IT I’M GNA GROW IT OUT
Me: WHAT DONT BE RIDICULOUS can you pls cut it
YJ: I’m gna grow it out cos I’m cool
Me: You are such a korean. You know you are going to cut it eventually
YJ: No I’m not. And you can’t do anything about it
Me (in my head): He’s so going to cut it eventually….
PFFFFT. Of course I was right. Haha kidding. AND DID I MENTION I LOVE HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!! <3 Fav haircut by far (esp after the disastrous chinese ahbeng haircut he got when he came to SG.)