THE WEES CAME TO VISIT THE WEES CAME TO VISIT THE WEES CAME TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS LAST MONDAY. AND WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING DAYS OF MY LIFE. 1. THE WEES CAME TO VISIT ok I said that already 2. PARALLEL LIVES INTERSECTING AGAINNNN 3. I get to see the Wee family in action out of church 4. HELLO JON YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY MASSIVELY MISSED.
They were waiting for me outside Ihouse, and when I got to the front and saw them it was really a I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES moment like seriously SO UNREAL seeing them there!! AND I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING and I saw Jon and he couldn’t stop laughing and both of us were laughing like idiots and I think the rest of the family thought I was mad. But honestly I was kinda laughing and crying. But laughing more so that the crying wouldn’t be obvious. SO THRILLED seriously. SO HAPPY! :D D :D
Okay a summary of things that we did that day.
1. YOGURT PARK. Of course, and I made the SAME retarded mistake of buying the small size which is so not small I should’ve gotten MINI.
2. Lunch at HOUSE OF CURRIES, which is the BEST naan place intheworld I’m not even kidding. I haven’t even had such good naan in Singapore. Twas a fantastic meal.
3. VISIT IHOUSE AND MY ROOM. As you can see from the photo. Ahaha Auntie Soo Jong spent alot of time talking to Jackie cos her mom knows Jackie’s mom and meanwhile Jon and I and UNCLE MICHAEL WEE HAHAHA were just ravaging the corridors taking multiexposure photos and visiting the toilets. Omytian so fun.
4. Took a GMJ photo along Telegraph, with the GMO MONSTER!!!
5. Short tour around Berkeley! Taking photos with really nice buildings and the famous Berkeley clock tower.
6. I brought Jon to where he belongs, Rasputin Music. Hohoho.
Ahahaha this was while I was taking them around campus. WHEELER HALL. And look how I have become part of the Wee family. HURHURHUR.
Okay best pictures for last. This is SUCH A HILARIOUS photo but it doesnt not capture the EXTREME hilarity of the moment. HERE COMES UNCLE MICHAEL WEE moment down the corridor of the 7th floor hallway. HHAHAHAHAA omgosh I cannot take it. So funny. And now that I think about it, gosh, they were actually here!?! Like, IN MY CORRIDOR!?!? IN THE IHOUSE. Aiyoma so unreal can.
Felt so good seeing people not just from home, but from church back home, which is even better. Ahhh. It was truly, an epic day.